Sunday, May 29, 2011

B L I N D E D






I was happy right there and then
with someone hugging me when I'm cold...
Kissing me when I froze...
Loving me tenderly and treasured me more than gold...


Then you came...simple as a stranger,
Alone and full of burden,
My heart wants to comfort you...and ease your pain...
Only to realize ...the pain is drowning me insane...




Deep hurting...until it reaches my veins.
My heart is beating so fast,
Aching and scratching...
The pain was so real..
Collapsing my body to move...
Freezes my brain to think...
And now my eyes are blinded to see...


And now...Am I hurting?but why?
I'm happy and I know I do...
But my heart says no...
While I'm with him and I'am thinking of you...
I felt so bad...
I'm hurting him and so I do..


His loving me and I'm loving you..
But when I leave him..you'll leave me too...
I can't break his heart when my heart is braking into two...
But I don't like to be selfish,that's what i knew;


And if the price to pay is to be alone...
I'll be happy to take it...
Rather than to be with you beside me all through night..
while dreaming of him with all I might....

No comments:

Post a Comment